Warday

Hi all! I’m new at ADI. I hope we can explore all the universe and possibilities that this game will bring, and fight with you in glorious battles across the universe.

Welcome to ADI warday I look forward to flying with you and fighting next to you. This is a great group to play with we are very active and keep busy even when things slow down with the development we still keep busy with other games. I will see you around

Welcome Aboard Warday!

Always good to see more people willing to explore the verse. Specially those within the verse, as you guys will pave the way for the greatness that will become of ADI.

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again, Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!

Hi Warday,

Welcome to ADI! What division did you join and in what role? See you soon on mumble!

Bye changenl

welcome Warday, good to meet you Yeah let’s go out and break some ship on 3.0 :slight_smile:

Hello Warday and welcome to ADI! You’ve found a great group of gamers to travel the verse with. I’m one of the Staff Prospects for ADI so if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to hit me up via PM here on the forum or on Discord.

Welcome aboard Warday! I’m Marcko one of the Staff Prospects here at Atlas Defense Industries, please feel free to look me up here or on Mumble if you have any questions, see you in the Verse’

Welcome aboard!