Want to join the community!

Hey there!

I just recently got Star Citizen, so I’m very new. I just got e-mail from you, so I want to join. I’m looking for some people to help me learn! I look forward to meeting everyone.

Welcome to ADI CruelDynamics! It was nice talking to you in mumble.

Don’t hesitate to join the conversations in mumble and discord. We don’t bite and we are eager to get to know our new guys. We have multiple scheduled gaming events every week such as the flight night in Star Citizen which is twice every Friday. There are two for both EU and US time zones but you can always join both no matter where you live.

You are always welcome to ask any questions by PM or talking/typing in a chat room, but be aware, that there are few channels with different topics & general rules such as:
The Blackwell’s is for off-topic and preferably no Star Citizen talk at all.
The Star Citizen Chat / org chat is for Star Citizen topics, ships and etc.
The Gameroom is for other games discussion and public playing, although if you play with a mate and you talk about the game in mumble whilst playing it, it would be better for you two to move down to a games channel for 1) clear communications for you two, 2) not interrupting the chat of others in the channel.

All of the channels above are in discord and mumble and those are our primary lounges.

Hey there CruelDynamics - welcome to the ADI community!
We are always happy to have new players joining our community and you will find no shortage of players willing to help you learn the game here.

If you haven’t don’t so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - it’s a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (expected to be January or February 2017). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Please note it could take a few days for your application to be processed. That said - the only thing this will delay is your access to the private forums here on this site - once your onboarding is complete you are free to get fully engaged with the ADI community!

Hi there @CruelDynamics and welcome to ADI great to have you aboard I’m always about if you ever want to play I will hopefully see you on Friday for flight night if you ever need anything just send me a pm or just grab me if you see me on Mumble. we are all here to help each other at the end of the day so don’t be afraid to ask

Welcome to the family, CruelDynamics! What a name!

Welcome CruelDynamics, glad to have you with us! Don’t worry about being new…we’ve all been there and done that, we will assist/train you up as often as you request. Soon enough, you may even be training some folks once you get the knack of things. Hopefully you’re enjoying the game thus far, be sure to check out our Friday night flight nights…it’s there you can learn a lot about the game and how ADI works as a whole!

Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything, and welcome once again!