Vantrell signing on

Hey guys, 27 year old guy from Sweden who’s looking for more friends to enjoy Star Citizen with. Like a lot of you, I’ve played Arma in a mil-sim clan which is why I was drawn to ADI. Eagerly awaiting SC, of course I’m a backer, currently owning a Freelancer DUR and planning on adding a bit more to my fleet ;> Also saw you play ARK, none of my friends like ARK so would be fun to play with someone :wink: Going to hop on mumble when I get the chance!

Hey Vantrell,

Thank you for your interest in ADI bud! I noticed you mentioned hopping into Mumble when you get a chance, so we’ll be on the look out for you in order to help get you on boarding conducted. Some of our other members will provide you with a little more detail regarding what other games ADI is supporting (if you’re interested that is) as we wait for SC to move a little further along developmental wise. Once we get you settled in, be sure to take some time and get to know some of our many members. Any thoughts as to what division or role you’d like to play? Let us know if you have any issues or questions.

We look forward to seeing you with a member tag!

-Hyndrosa1

Thanks! Should have time tomorrow to jump on Mumble. Well I always loved exploring, and I have the Freelancer DUR for that, and really itching to buy Constellation Aquila aswell. So at the moment that is what i’m primarily interested in, mabye cargo transport aswell. Always liked logistics, I’m a truck driver IRL, and had a Iteron Mk.V (Hauler) in EVE Online. But I’m interested in most things really, just exploration a bit more then anything else atm. But it will all depend on how it’s implemented in the end. Considering how many members you have, are you divided into groups based on IRL location or anything or just a group of 3k+ ppl? xD

Hey there Vantrell - welcome to the ADI community!

Regarding your question about the organization of our group:
We are divided into divisions and staff shops according to the primary interest of the player - divisions include:
Staff Shops: Recruiting / Intelligence / Training / Diplomacy / Marketing
Commerce and Transport
Mining and Salvage
Exploration and Survey
Private Contract Services
Mission Support
Fleet Security

Of course, being in a division does not preclude you from taking part in other activities - it just gives you a ‘home’ in the org and provides you with a direct chain of command (team leaders - assistant directors - directors - etc)

When you get a moment to hop onto our mumble server - talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

PS: Due to the holiday here in the US, it may take longer than usual to process your application and onboarding - forum access may take a few days. Thank you in advance for your patience!

Hi, Vantrell, Im with you in mumble I will proceed with your Onboarding, welcome