VanHelix

Hello ADI members, I am VanHelix. I would like to join ADI because it looks to me like a well organized friendly org. I mostly play casual, doing pve missions, but I am open to anything new. Just to let you guys know, I am currently a student at a community college so during school semesters I am not as active but will still login from time to time.

2 Likes

Well, welcome to ADI, buddy. This is a very friendly organization. I’m casual as well. I’m a university student too, so I completely understand, man. Do you have a favorite ship?

Hey there Van Welcome to ADI Buddy, was a pleasure talking with you earlier and getting you going! Should you ever need anything please feel free to contact me and Ill do what I can for you. I think you will enjoy E&S are their any ships you are looking at getting into in the future?

Thanks. I’m still exploring all the ships the game has to offer, but if I had to choose one it would be the Arrow. I want to try out pvp, but I’m currently stuck with the 325A and I get recked in arena, it’s not so bad in pve though. However, I will upgrade my ship when they release a ship with lifetime insurance.

Welcome to ADI.

Hey there, VanHelix! Welcome to ADI. Lots of great people here to help you out. I look forward to seeing you in the 'Verse!

Wlcome VanHelix. THis is a super well-organized Org, you will love it here. Participation slowed a bit with the latest problems with selling and mining, but there’s always good people around. See you out there,
Hercules.

Hello VanHelix

Welcome to ADI, have you been playing SC for long?

Also what do you enjoy doing in the verse?

Keep well and see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI VanHelix. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome to ADI VanHelix,

What kind of PvE missions are you running? I started out doing box runs until I could trade.

See you in the verse!

Cheers,
Brookesy

Hi VanHelix, we are happy to have you and we know that not everyone will be able to play 24/7 and that is why as one of ADI’s core beliefs is real life comes first. We are always doing something whether it be PvP or PvE there is something for you to join if you want.

Hey VanHelix. Glad to have you on board. It was good playing with you last night.

Thanks everyone!
@FlamingAurora I have for a couple years now, but I took a long brake and got back into the game in the last year or so. I always played solo, so I’m still learning team mechanics in game.

@iBrookes I would spend most of my time doing claim jumper missions, and delivery missions every now and then.

@Quelsar Thanks, it was fun and a different experience for me playing in a squad. I had fun!