Vande Intro

I’m Vande, nice to meet everyone. I’m really terrible at writing intros so bear with me.
I’m a 28yo American, who loves everything space genre. Space games to star gazing and so on. Don’t forget, this weekend is the Orionids Meteor Shower!

You’ll find me to be a mostly serious when on task but sarcastic laid back when on my “off time” kind of person. If given a task it gets done if I’m capable of doing it. I play a variety of games, Rainbow Six Siege, ArmA3, Prison Architect, Europa Universalis IV and so on.

Heya Vande! Welcome to ADI.

If you haven’t already, please make sure you hop on mumble to get your onboarding finished up and get introduced to everyone who’s around.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Hello Vande, welcome to ADI. Hope to catch you on Mumble sometime.

Welcome to the ADI community Vande!

If you can - try to get your on boarding done before Friday Flight Night goes down tonight.
Of course - no worries if that timing doesn’t work out; but FFN is a good way to get to know the org members and get introduced to the active members of the community.

Further more, if you have any questions while you are here, please don’t hesitate to ask any one of us. If we cannot answer your questions, we will at least know the person who can and send you their way.

Welcome again and look forward to flying with you

My on boarding has been finished I believe. Did it earlier.

Awesome! Welcome!

Welcome Vande,

On behalf of many of the ADI members, welcome! I’m glad you got your on-boarded conducted okay. Continue to hop in Mumble from time to time, in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. We look forward to seeing you our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Hit me up if you would like to get some flying time in as well. Welcome once again, we’re happy to have you as part of the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1