Valliskairn chiming in

Hi everyone! I installed Star Citizen yesterday and wanted to experience the game with others so here I am!

Welcome Valliskairn! You’ve found a great group of gamers to explore the verse with! We are a very mature and positive community. Be sure to check out the mumble setup and jump into our server to get on boarded. If you have any questions about SC or ADI don’t hesitate to hit me up via PM here on the forms or on Discord. Welcome!

EDIT_You can find the link to our Mumble set up on this page if you haven’t already:
atlasdefenseindustries.com/join-adi

Hey Valliskairn, we chatted a bit today and I had you add me before I got off on the in game contacts. If you’ve got the Discord already, hit me up with a message and we can fly sometime. :slight_smile:

Hi Valliskairn welcome aboard! I am Marcko one of the Prospects here at Atlas Defense Industries, if you have any questions feel free to look me up here, on mumble or Discord, maybe even in the PTU, take care!

Hello Valliskaim welcome to ADI we are very active and have a lot going on now what division are you joining? I Joined Fleet Security with the hopes of protecting our resources and members, and taking out some pirates every now and then I will see you around

For sure! That’s a quick turnaround time to joining from game purchase. haha Welcome aboard!

Hi Valliskairn,

Welcome to a great place to be! See you soon on mumble!

Bye changenl

Welcome Valliskairn!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, the place to be within the Verse. You will find no better wingmen or Command to staff to have in any other Organization. Hope you find your home within our ranks and if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me via PM’s here on the forums or Spectrum.

Welcome to ADI. Glad to see you here, you have found a really good group. Talk to you in mumble soon.

Welcome Valliskairn, I am gonna need to hear you say that in person lol!

Feel free to look me up so can get some game time in!