UltraGuido's Introduction

Hello and good evening ADI. I’m UltraGuido, and I’m coming in off a stint as a solo player after my old org, Larsson Group imploded a few years back. I’ve been tooling about on the RSI site and think ADI would be a greatt fit. Here’s looking froawrd to a great time in the 'verse!

Hey Ultra -

Was nice to have a chance to greet you on Mumble! Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Hello UltraGuido. Welcome to ADI.

That’s too bad to hear about your old org. I guess the silver lining is you now get to explore a new org and meet new people here at ADI. I’m glad you feel we could be a good fit. My personal experience has been ADI is a pretty accepting place, and most members are civil with each other much of the time.

Have you considered what you might want to do in the verse? Personally I can’t wait to be a cargo pilot. Hope to see you around the verse!

Hi UltraGuido,

It’s great to have you with us. ADI is a great place to be, I hope you find yourself at home here. Be sure to utilize mumble–you’ll find that many people play numerous games, and SC, while we’re waiting for more content to be released. 3.0 is coming out soon so that should be fun once that drops. Check out our calendar as well for upcoming events.

welcome to ADI it was good talking with you in mumble I think that you will be a great fit to the org and will have plenty of opportunities to fly the larger capital ships with ADI look forward to flying with you

Welcome Aboard UltraGuido!

Completely understand about the imploding of ORG’s in the Verse. Seems alot of ambitions and dreams started right at the beginning. Like Stars that come out burning bright and burn out with time. But ADI has some hard focused members, great leadership and a ambition that burns at a steady pace.

If you ever have any questions, want to game, or just shoot the shit. Send me a PM or catch me on Mumble (On random times).

Again Welcome!

Welcome UltraGuido!
I´m sure you won´t regret joining ADI!

Welcome in from the cold UltraGuido, Long wolf gaming is fine, but with ADI I think we all will have access to a lot more in star citizen. I look forward to meeting you in person.