Typek83

Hello.

I’m Typek i’m from Poland and i’m totally new in Star Citizen. I started playing this game yesterday so i hope your prepared for tons of questions… :wink:

Hey there Typek83 - welcome to the ADI community!

If you can - try to hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

As for the questions: please do not hesitate to ask any of us questions. Reach us on the forums (here), or on the mumble server, or even on the discord server once you complete your onboarding. If it is a Star Citizen related question - I am sure any member will do what they can to help you sort stuff out. For org related questions, its usually best to chat to a staff member and they will do their best to have your questions or concerns addressed asap.

Also - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases in January. Of course, there are tons of ‘un-supported’ games that our members play and we encourage new members to join in as many groups and get to know as many other members as possible regardless of what games they are playing.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Heya Typek83

Welcome to ADI!

When you get a few moments, please make sure you hop on our mumble server, if you haven’t already, so we can finish getting your on-boarding completed and get you officially inducted into ADI and introduced to everyone.

As for your questions: Bring them on. We have a lot of people who are very knowledgeable with Star Citizen and we should have no problem answering any questions you have. Rest assured we’ll get you up to speed.

Lastly, you’ll notice on our mumble server that we also play quite a few other games while we’re waiting for Star Citizen. Please feel free to hop in with us at any time, in any of the games we’re playing. I’m sure I speak for all of us when I say that we’re looking forward to getting to know you and playing with you.

Cheers!

Welcome aboard! I work with a fellow from Poland and he tells me its a Pirogi-filled paradise; you are a lucky man.

ok than i’m from “pirogi” paradise ;p

Hey Typek83,

Were always ready for questions :laughing: I just wanted to take a minute to say welcome on behalf of our many of our members! It looks like much of what you should know has been covered within this thread, so we’ll just sit back and wait for those questions :laughing: Hopefully we’ll get some flight time in together at our SC Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Those nights will help you understand how ADI works together. Any thought as to what division or class your interested in?

Once you get situated, continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re very happy to have you as part of the family!

-Hyndrosa1

welcome to org m8, see ya on mumble.

onboarded and good to go.

Welcome Typek83!

ps. polish food is amazing, I like your sausages especially