TyceusCaclain - Introduction

i go by the name Tyceus Caclain, and those close to me simply call me Ty. i backed Star citizen back around January 07, 2016. around the same time as i was invited to join ADI, however i have first now gotten the hardware i needed to play the game.
as to what division i will be joining, i am not sure at of yet, my skill lies in foot combat, however mining does interest me abit, even though i haven’t tried it it. so as to what i will be doing, i am not sure of as of yet, i hope that does not bring to much trouble.
my only mic currently is my labtop, as i recently broke my headset’s mic, but i will be getting a new one around Christmas time, family reasons as to why i wont get one before that. i am however very open to talking and once i get comfortable with people i usually get talkative.

to finish off, i’d like to say sorry, i am not very good at introdutions like this and i am not sure as to what i should write or share. however i can follow orders, and think on my own, and when directly asked questions, i am able to answer better then with introductions like this.

Hello, Tyceus.

Your introduction is more than fine, believe me. It’s better than mine was :smiley:

Welcome to ADI!

If you haven’t already, please make sure you hop on mumble so we can get your onboarding completed and get you introduced to the folks who are online now. I look forward to officially meeting you.

Cheers!

i shall as soon as it’s ready ^^

Hello Tyceus,

Welcome to ADI! Hope you can join us for flight night coming up this Friday after you’ve been onboard. Looking forward to seeing you on Mumble and in the 'verse!

Welcome to the community Ty!!

No need to apologize for the introduction - it was perfect.
If you find you have any questions or concerns at any time, please do not hesitate to contact any of us directly - we would be more than happy to help.

Look forward to seeing you around on mumble and in game.

Welcome TyceusCaclain,

don’t worry, not knowing where you’d like to start or end up is no problem at all, especially since much of the game is in alpha and many jobs are even playable ATM. Either way, it’s great to have you on board…it sounds like you’ll fit right in. I just want to take a moment to also say thank you for your interest in ADI! I look forward to seeing and playing with you in game. Be sure to hop into Mumble from time to time to familiarize your’re self with a few of our many ADI members. Hope to see at this weeks Friday night flight night! Once again, we’re happy to have you as part of the family!

-Hyndrosa1