Tweeq Reporting

Hi Guys and Gals,

RL name Tweeq en just turned 36 years young, and alive (mostly) in the Netherlands

Just getting started on Star Citizen but I love the game thusfar. Gaming is besides my wife and three kids, and 2 motorcycles one of my biggest hobbies.

Played WOW - WOWS - Squad and louds of other COOP games.

Hope to meet you peeps in games.

Tweeq, Out

Heya! Welcome( Welkom!)
I hope this will become one of you big hobbies too :smiley:
Im sure we will meet in the verse as seen we are from the same country :stuck_out_tongue:
See you around!

Humgio, Out.

welcome to the org, was a nice talking to you

see you in the verse

welcome to ADI! hope to see you out in the verse!

Hi Tweeq welcome to the org glad to have you on board I hope you enjoy Star Citizen

Welcome to ADI Tweeq
Glad to have you onboard.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome Tweeq!

Have you seen the SPACE MOTORCYLES?

Hi Tweeq,

Welcome to ADI! Glad you could join us. This is a great community and you will enjoy your time here.

Hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome Tweeq, good to have you with us. If you need any help with star citizen feel free to ask. I hope to be flying with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate

Welcome tweeq. Your experience should fit well here. I look forward to flying with you soon

@Tweeq, welcome to ADI and the Verse. Ask questions, cruise the forums and get into mumble. The party is always going somewhere.

Hi Tweeq and welcome to ADI,

Glad to see another EU member/gamer and a BIKER!! joining our Org dude! :smiley:
(What bikes do you own? I myself have a BMW 750gs 2018)

Welcome to the org dude and I hope to see you some time on Mumble.

TR0PHY

Currently I own a VFR 800FI and a VTR SP1 (monster bike)

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

1 Like

Welcome to the org! I am a vicarious biker, which is to say I would like to own a bike but to know me is to know that’s not a great idea. I tend toward adrenaline chasing if not controlled. Anyway, looking forward to seeing you around!

I always said what u said, but start with a “lighter” bike less bhp less to chase. Eventually your mind and sense will grow mature in your wrist :wink: not (or less) chasing the adrenaline.

Hope to see u ingame allthough timezones are hard to align.

Welcome to ADI Tweeq. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI! There are some members playing both WOWS and Squad. Check out the member created channels on mumble form time to time, we will be there. See you around!

Welcome to ADI, Yeah SC is super amazing and if you are in to coop jump on mumble always a great group flying and chatting together and always down to help or get together, hope to see you soon.

Welcome to ADI! See you in the verse!