trying to finish on boarding

hello,

I’ve completed all the steps expect for 6, I’ve been on mumble for 5 hours now waiting.

welcome to the org, see you on mumble.

onboarded and good to go.

Heya Waldorf.

Sounds like you picked a time when lots of people were asleep. Sorry to hear that you waited so long.

Now that you’re all set and ready to go, don’t be shy…Hop in with us in any of the games we’re playing and get to know everyone. We’re like a big family and I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun.

See you soon!

Hey Waldorf, welcome to the ADI community!

It looks like Ztrexx got your sorted with the onboarding, which is good to hear - sorry you had to wait as long as you did.

Now that you are a full member, if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Hey waldorf12,

As Terraphon mentioned, I’m also sorry you had to wait so long for your on-board…but I’m glad you did. :wink: I’m sorry I wasn’t on to say “Welcome” personally, but never the less, WELCOME! :smiley: Be sure to take some time getting settled in, and once you’re gtg, be sure to continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members and also some of the other games we’re supporting (if you’re interested) as we wait for SC to move a little further along developmental wise. Hopefully you can make our Friday night flight nights!

Again, great to have you on board, and welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1