Trevious

I am Trevious from Abu Dhabi, been playing for a couple of weeks. So essentially new to the game.

Hello Trevious. Welcome to Star Citizen and to ADI, the largest exclusive org in the universe (by far!)

When you have a few minutes, please make sure you hop on our mumble server so we can get your onboarding completed and get you introduced to everyone who is on.

Once that’s all finished up, please feel free to hop in with us in any of the games we’re playing while we’re waiting for Star Citizen. We are playing lots of other things and new games are popping up all the time so there’s never a lack of things to do.

Also, of course, if you have any questions about Star Citizen, ADI, any of the other games we’re playing or anything at all, please feel free to ask and we’ll do our best to get you taken care of!

Again, welcome!

Hey there Trevious - welcome to the ADI community!

As Terraphon already mentioned, when you get a moment try to hop onto our mumble server - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

That said - if you already completed your onboarding then welcome as a full member!

If you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Hey Trevious,

hopefully you were able to conduct your on-boarding process, and if not, please take a few minutes and hop on our mumble server. It looks like my friend Infandus has you covered information wise with how to identify our leadership for any questions, or help getting this done. He’s also identified some of the games that ADI is currently supporting, so be sure to check that out when you have time and are interested as we wait for SC to develop a little further.

-Hyndrosa1