Trayvian :)

Hello all i’m glad i could join you i can’t wait to pilot some ships in the verse with you all friendly guy if you need help i’m always down

1 Like

Hi @Trayvian, welcome to ADI. What ship are you enjoying?

starting off with connie

1 Like

You mean you’ll go live with that or you’ve started of the slippery slope of spending with that? The connie looks cool. I heard it’ll get a bit of an update at some point too

1 Like

Connie is a great ship. Which variant did you get? If you ever need help in the Verse. Or want a tour, or to fly ships you may want. Don’t hesitate to reach out. Always happy to help

Welcome to ADI Trayvian. Looking forward to playing with you in the verse (once a better patch comes out though). See you out there
Hercules

1 Like

i was not sure which way i wanted to go but as a beginner i felt having a multi capable ship was the right route in the long run. most concerning was getting those uae’s faster so yeah i spend a few dollars in order to save money in the long run either way i had money to blow so why not, also the next ship i want does not come out until Q3-4 update 15-16 the heavy fighter so either ill have enough creds saved up or ill pull out the wallet either way i dont mind pledging to this awesome sim.

1 Like

i got the freighter/gunship (andromeda) it was a hard choice but i pulled the trigger just gotta go buy my hotas setup now :slight_smile:

Hi Trayvian, glad to have you here in ADI. There are definitely a lot of ship for you to pilot in the SC and if its a ship you don’t have I’m sure one of us could spawn it for you to try out. We are a great bunch of people that have a common goal, that is to have fun and be the best. We want everyone in the org to be able to reach that goal. Looking forward to playing with you in the verse

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Trayvian. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your joining in on Mining & Salvage’s weekly mining exercises.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, my man. The Andromeda is a good one to start with, if you’ve got the cash. Lol. It’s especially good to start with trading/bounties. I’m sure you’ll find other ships you’ll like before too long.

1 Like

Hey there, Trayvian! Welcome to the Team. Lots of great people here who can help you out; feel free to ping me anytime! I look forward to seeing you in the 'Verse!

1 Like

Hey Trayvian, welcome to the org. I’ve got a few ships you can try before you buy also. Just let me know and if you see me on Mumble feel free to reach out to me.

See you in the Verse.

1 Like