Totally new to the verse at times

hello adi, i currently just wanted to introduce myself as a foolishly unbalanced gamer that’s having skill balance issues between games, versions, and what’s going on as well. in sc it’s startlingly apparent due to the vast time between large scale play times, i haven’t been capable since 2018 or earlier, give or take this and that play sess. anyone want to play?

Hey there, aphaxia! Welcome to ADI. Lots of experienced people here who can help you out. Have you been able to get onto Mumble, where you can connect with people? I’d be happy to help you out with anything; feel free to ping me anytime.

If it’s been a while, here’s some info on the Org; let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you in the 'Verse!

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Atlas Defense Industries is the largest exclusive organization in the Star Citizen community with over 6,000 members internationally working towards a shared vision. We are looking for casual and hardcore gamers to enjoy the benefits of our ship fleet, training, and the camaraderie of working with people you can have fun with.

:globe_with_meridians: ADI has three core rules:

:small_blue_diamond: Rule #1: Do not be a jerk.

:small_blue_diamond: Rule #2: Do not cause drama.

:small_blue_diamond: Rule #3: Real life comes first.

:satellite: Join Atlas Defense Industries ( adiclan.com ) where we focus on quality and quantity, which is why we screen all applicants. Many of our members have experience in combat (ARMA) and flight simulators (BMS/DCS) and they will be adapting their knowledge to Star Citizen. We support you through a well-organized staff team with gaming and real-world experience. Our organization supports all aspects of the game, except piracy.

:comet: ADI is more than just a Star Citizen organization. It is an active gaming community where people come to have fun and build relationships along the way.

1 Like

Any of us would be down to play. And there’s been a lot of changes, so no one blames you for being “out of date”. See you in the verse!

o7 See you in the verse, welcome aboard.

i was an adi onboarded member that lost some sanity on discord, and by mumble later was banned, however given the history at adi as well as some stuff about non evo rsi it feels like some other sc org wouldn’t even be close to knowing people, despite losing access with mhek, anyone know who i should message or mail? it’s stupid to not be honest that i created this account to ask, or rather find out how to ask someone about being let back in given the severity of my crimes was rambling for too long one day :stuck_out_tongue:

© 2013 - 2019 Atlas Defense Industries LLC