Too spicy

Hello gents, im XanderZion im verry happy to be here!

1 Like

Hey there, Xander, welcome to ADI. Nice chatting with you during the OB, and look forward to flying with you.

1 Like

Welcome Xander! Glad to have you onboard, what ship are you rockin’?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI XanderZion. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

1 Like

Good day Xander, thank you for Flying with ADI can’t wait to see you in the Verse

1 Like

Hi @XanderZion , welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Hey Xander, welcome to the community!

1 Like

Hey Xander, welcome to ADI. so glad to have you here. hope to see you in the verse. what division did you decide to join?

1 Like

Hi Zander and welcome to the org. Hope to see you in-game some time. What ship/s do you have?

Hello there Quelsar, im happy to be here at ADI
Currently i own only MISC Freelancer Max and Misc Prospector, i believe those ships are a good combo to a stable start in the verse. For some unknown reason i also have an Anvil Arrow loaner ship. The last one is not showing up in my hangar.

Hey GoldRanger
At this tilme a blue painted Freelancer Max and a Prospector. What about you?

Hey GoldRanger
Most likely search and rescue pilot

На пт, 12.03.2021 г. в 18:09 ч. GoldRanger via ADI Forum <[email protected]> написа:

It is kinda of my thing xD

На сб, 13.03.2021 г. в 14:31 ч. Plamen Zhitarski <[email protected]> написа:

search and rescue, awesome! im sure you will be working on getting yourself a cutlass red or something of the sort then? freelancer and prospector are great ships to make some uec and get yourself going! i have all the ships in the convoy pack and a constellation andromeda at the moment, if you ever want to use or test fly any of my ships im more than happy to assist.

You are tottaly right, cutlass red and i would love to have the Apollo Medivac

На нд, 14.03.2021 г. в 0:46 ч. GoldRanger via ADI Forum <[email protected]> написа: