Too much space in Space. Hello there

So I got SC a while back with the $45 starter ship and fumbled through a bit. Fast forward to not touching it for a year I figured out and upgraded my PC to play more. 1080p only for me it seems.

I am kind of here to mine, explore, and get a large ship with crew to (I wouldn’t say RP) but play for realism. Not on super often but a few hours at a time when I can. Gonna be dad of 2 soon so nap time gaming with newborn may be my life. I love space and flying ships. Hit me up to go digging!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI MSGTango. I’m glad you joined the team. I have a Mustang Delta. What’s your starter ship?

Welcome to ADI MSGTango. Did you start with the mustang? Have fun digging :slight_smile:

Hey Hey, Welcome. Congratulations on the new addition when they arrive! May you’re limited sleep be restful! Plenty of people with ships that need crew! I see Mole Mining in your future… Have a good one, See you in the Verse soon

Hi, Tango. Welcome to ADI. I think there’s a lot of us that have been there with nap time gaming. Real life first.
What ship do you imagine you’d like for MC?

Hey Tango, Welcome to the org and congrats on your soon to come kidos. I started out mining and we have a lot of good guides and information here on the forums. Feel free to reach to other members for a group up. Also, check out the calendar. We have several mining org events every month.

See you in the verse.

I got the AURORA MR STARTER PACK last April. End goal Id love to buy (in game currency) the CONSTELLATION AQUILA and Mole.

MSGTango, it’s great to have you aboard ADI. If you ever need help with missions or anything around the verse I’m always happy to help if I’m around. I love the constellation series and I hope you get it!

Hello MSG, I also love to play for some Realism. Its nice to hear that you like to Mine and Explore also. I hope that I get to see you out in the verse. Also Congratulations on soon to be dad!

This will be spawn #2 but thank you.