Tomnautical

Hello hoping to be a good contributing member of an organized organization. I have some previous experience in Arma 3 and in Planetside 2 always enjoying the aspect of large scale member coordination. Aside from game experience my real life experience was brought to me by the U.S. Navy.

Welcome Aboard Tomnautical!

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Tomnautical!

Welcome Aboard Tomnautical! I am Marcko, one of the ADI Staff Prospects, hope you enjoy your stay here, if I can be of any assistance look me up on Mumble, once again welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, see you in the Verse’

Hey Tomnautical! Welcome to the team.

Hi Tomnautical,

Welcome aboard! Great previous gaming experience to be added to ADI. As well your navy experience will add to the club. Brilliant!

Bye Changenl

Greetings and Welcome to Atlas Defense!

First I would like to say Thank You for defending this 53 year old Free man, I have a twin brother still serving.

IMO You have joined the best Org in the game! we are one of the most active Orgs in the game so you will almost always find someone online so if you ever have any questions or want someone to game with it will not be hard to find someone.

Captain Kern:

Hi Tomnautical,

I’m glad you’re here. Like you, many here have formerly played Arma 3, and other Armas. That’s great you’ve played arma and planetside. I’m sure your experiences with those games will serve you well in SC as it’s similar in some ways. Thanks for your service. I look forward to seeing you around and flying with you. All the best

Welcome to ADI Tomautical, your experience will help a lot and add to the experience that we will all have, this is a great group that has helped me find my way through the vast amount of info that is Star Citizen and I hope it can do the same for you if you have any questions just ask. See you around

We have lots of current and former military members. Welcome to ADI. I will look for you on mumble.