Tincup in service

Hello everyone

Names Tincup, looking to fly with the exploring group. Look forward to exploring deep space with you all.

Welcome, Tincup! I’m sure you’ll find plenty of opportunities to explore with ADI. I know several of us have Carracks and will be looking for crew.

Hey there Tincup - welcome to the ADI community!

It looks like you are currently doing your onboarding with Moonbiterr - he should have you squared away pretty quick.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Welcome to the org!

Heya Tincup! I see you’re in onboarding right now so hopefully that all goes well and then welcome to ADI!

Thanks for the warm welcome all. Got a Carrack that needs crew as well :wink:

Hey Tincup,

It was great chatting with you online tonight and I just wanted to reiterate, welcome to the family!

Welcome Tincup to ADI!!! Happy to have you with us

Welcome to the org, Tincup. Cool name. Is it inspired from the movie with the same name? I used to play a lot of golf.

Welcome! Happy to have you aboard.

Howdy Tincup! Welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome Tincup!

And thank you for your interest in ADI! Be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continuing to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially once we really get moving SC wise once more patches are released that is. I know you own a Carrack, so I could speculate to what you’re looking to do within ADI, but maybe you have something else in mind…any thoughts as to what division/role you’d like to partake in?

Let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1