ThomasLouis

Looking to join ADI, at the suggestion of @FrostZone, who is a long time clanmate in NavalAction. Currently rocking a Titan Avenger and have taken some baby steps, but looking to participate in org goodness and learn much more.

2 Likes

Hey ThomasLouis!

Have you applied on the RSI Site? I am sure @FrostZone can talk you through hopping in mumble and such. I am EU based so I can help you out today if you need any! Ill follow this up with a Welcome, glad to have you joining us!

1 Like

Hi Thomas, welcome to ADI.

1 Like

Titan Avenger - who thought a penguin could soar. Don’t let the ruddy penguin fool you, I like mine. :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard!!!

1 Like

Thanks all, will try and get into onboarding over the long weekend.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI ThomasLouis. I’m glad you joined the team. I love my Titan. I have the Renegade model so its blue with yellow trim. I look forward to running into you.

1 Like

Welcome to the org.

1 Like

Welcome, ThomasLouis!

Glad to have you in the org! Yeah I like the Avenger a lot. It has some space and is really responsive. Hope you are enjoying it. See you around soon!

1 Like

Hey ThomasLouis, welcome to the org.

1 Like

Welcome to the Org Thomas and the Titans a solid ship to being your adventures in the Universe with.

1 Like

Thomas, welcome to ADI! I look forward to see you joining us in our org operations. It’s always more fun to work as a team!