This is me, TonalMeat

Hi Gang,
I’m TonalMeat. I’m an avid gamer with some experience playing EveOnline.
I heard this was more in depth/better, watched some videos, and wanted to get involved with a longer term “real life” feel game.
I’m excited to start this journey with my new friends.
Thanks for bringing me on board.
-Tonal

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI TonalMeat. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

1 Like

Hi TonalMeat and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

1 Like

Thank you!
It looks like the next Org Op is Sunday.
I’m hoping to get some “solo time” this week after watching these how to play videos. Hopefully i can make the Survey Exercise this Friday and not be a dead weight. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Take all the time you need bud, if you need any help, just let us know :wink:

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome to ADI! I hope you will find the experience I found when I joined. I almost always had several new friends to game with. The Org Ops and trainings were a great help getting familiar with the game.
See you around the 'verse!

1 Like

Thanks Heaven!
Glad to be aboard!

Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!
I hope you are going to feel at home in the verse “Like real life” :stuck_out_tongue:
See you around!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Having a blast so far! Thank you!

Welcome to ADI ! I once tried eve and was so complicated . What ships do you have ?

1 Like

Hiya Tonal,
Was nice playing with you last night - welcome aboard. One of these days we’ll manage to get our unruly pile of vehicles on target without the ship despawning. XD Cheers.
- Adigger

1 Like

just started to si have the Aurora MR, but working through merc missions to get more.

Welcome to ADI Tonal!, It was a pleasure to fly with you a few days ago, I didn’t realize you were so new to the Org.

welcome :slight_smile:

Heya! And welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

© 2013 - 2021 Atlas Defense Industries LLC