This is GIGAROTT hello ADI

hey everyone I’m gigarott looking forward to working with you all, im always willing to lend a helping hand

Welcome to ADI

1 Like

HEY HEY, welcome to the ADI team. Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any training or org ops that you are interested in. See when i do. Probably back on twitch ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Hang out in mumble and you will never want for a helping hand. Whether you want one or someone needs crew, there is always something going on. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome @gigarott. Great positive attitude. This is a fun group. I think you will enjoy yourself…

1 Like

Hello @gigarott,

Welcome to ADI,

We are a big org so you will find people playing Star Citizen throughout most hours of the day.
What do you like doing in the verse? For me it’s hauling and having a blast with friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi gigarott, welcome to ADI. What ships do you have and which division did you request?
FHZ

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @gigarott!

Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside!
Cheers,
SirToadie

1 Like

Hi gigarott
Welcome to ADI glad to have you with us & looking forward to meeting you verse side

1 Like

Hey thank you!!! I requested explanation

Absolutely! Cheers!!

hey thank you, yes I like to load up the freelancer max a few times but also love to find new places and try some missions

hey thank you so much! I feel the same way!

Hey thank you, yes me too!

Thats awesome thank you so much!

Thats great :slight_smile: I love the Freelancer MAX. From the 4 variants that is my favorite. The mis is a good heavy fighter but there is just something about the MAX that I really love :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh absolutely! I just upgraded from my aurora and I couldn’t be happier with it!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, gigarott, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

1 Like

Hey thank you so much!!! Absolutely very much looking forward to it!!!

Welcome @gigarott to ADI. This is a big family and we are allways glad to have new members on board. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask (even a Martini to watch the fantastic Daymar sunset). :grin:

1 Like