TheSingulant

Greetings Earthlings,

My name is Singulant. Im a Corporate Account Executive in Dallas, TX who spends his days meeting with high level clients and CEOs of numerous Fortune 500 companies. I have a “dad joke” sense of humor and am studying in Criminal Justice and Foreign Intelligence. I’ve been around the world of “space sims/games” for some time now. I’ve spent ample time in Elite Dangerous and eventually found a “warp gate” into the 'verse that has led me here.

Joining an Org was immediately on my priority list but finding the right one was very important to me. After reviewing ADI and what it stands for I am confident and excited to join the ranks or the men and women here to enjoy themselves among the starts. Hope to see you all on the other side.

Singulant

1 Like

Hi Singulant,

Welcome to ADI. I know when I decided to join in org I put some research in before picking, I’m glad to see we both though ADI would be a good fit. If you have any questions feel free to reach out. Hope to see you in mumble soon.

Welcome Singulant! For a game with as large of a scope as Star Citizen does, I completely agree with you that joining an org is essential! There are so many opportunities for collaborative efforts between players from multi-crew to forming fighter wings. I’m glad you’ve decided on joining our ranks and look forward to flying with you around the verse!

Singular, welcome to ADI and thanks for the solid intro post glad you decided to join the best home in the verse. What have you been flying in S.C. lately? Any aspect of gameplay that appeals to you most right now? Hope to fly with you soon.

Hello and welcome Singulant! Looking forward to chattin’ it up!

Welcome to ADI Singulant. With your background and studies I can understand your desire to immerse yourself in SC. Fortunately, there’s quite a bit to SC and you’ve joined the right org with the right people to make your immersion worthwhile. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hallo Dad Joker and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries. Look forward to flying together Singulant.

Hey Singulant!
Welcome to ADI! Have you had many chances to do some flying in the verse yet?

Hey there, Singulant! Welcome to ADI. We have a pretty decent representation in Dallas. I happen to live here, too. Sounds like you have an interesting job and it’s really cool that you are pursuing additional education. I am all about continuing to level up. Star Citizen was my first introduction to the genre and it was initially overwhelming but many of our fellow orgmates helped me get up to speed. Glad to have you with us and I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome Singulant! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Greetings TheSingulant, pleasure to have you on board! I find your job experience very interesting! I am sure you ill fit in nicely and hope sometime have you guarding my back in some field of security. See you out there!

Hello Singulant, welcome to our Org! You’ll find ADI very well organized, and we’re always ready to help each other out and put together both coordinated and impromptu parties in-game for just about anything. If you’re new to Star Citizen, there’s quite a lot to learn, so if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask and any one of us will be happy to explain or show you what we know. See you in the 'Verse!

Welcome Singulant! Just down the road in the Austin area myself. Good to you have you with us!

Welcome to the ADI Portal Singulant! Hope to see you soon in our ranks! If you need help with membership, please ask it here.

Hello Singulant, Welcome in the team and most important - have an awesome time here :slight_smile: