TheOnlyRoulger - Hey ADI!

Hey all, prospective member TheOnlyRoulger here.
I’ve been a backer of Star Citizen for a while but have only recently had the time to become involved with it, and I ran into a few ADI members and was blown away by how engaged they were, and they completely sold me on the idea of joining the Org! What mostly drew me to ADI was the clear role structure, the attitude the members have and mostly the IRL-first approach, which a lot of similar groups don’t seem to follow.

Wierdly I seem to be following the same path in-game as I do IRL, and am looking to serve as a SAR Paramedic in the ADI mission support services, as it’s what I know and love from real life!

Star Citizen is a step away from the games I usually play, which are much smaller-scale FPS games like the Battlefield franchise and CS:GO, but I really prefer the freedom that SC provides.

I hope I’ll be able to join you all out in the 'verse and I look forward to jetting around with all of you!

Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

Welcome TheOnlyRoulger!! Glad you had good experiences with our members, will see you in the verse and talk to you in mumble sometime.

Welcome to ADI, Roulger. I would say hop on mumble, but I can see you are already onboarding. See you when you are done.

Welcome to ADI Roulger!

You’ll find yourself in a great family here, and we look forward to some mad search and rescue skills out in the verse, especially if my dumb Marine tail gets spaced.

Hello buddy,

Did we do a mission yesterday together in the PU? The ICC mission in a constellation. Your name reminds me of a player that was part of our pickup crew.

Regardless, welcome to the org! :slight_smile:

Hey TheOnlyRoulger,

Welcome to ADI! Hope your on boarding went smoothly and hope to see you around the 'verse or at the very least to catch you on mumble sometime.

Again, Welcome!

Welcome to ADI, TheOnlyRoulger!
I’ll see you on mumble!

Welcome to ADI, TheOnlyRoulger.

SAR paramedics are always a good thing to have. We’re always going to have a need for folks who can drag us out of the nasty and get us healthy again.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Welcome TheOnlyRoulger!

Happy Holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI! We’re very glad to hear positive feed back about our members, that positive and relaxed, yet structured atmosphere is something we strive to improve day in and day out. It’s good to know that ADI lines up with your style of life! :smiley:

Hopefully you can make our Friday night flight nights in order to help foster more enthusiasm as well as learn a little of how ADI works together. And once 2.6 and 3.0 drops things will really start getting a lot more interesting than they already are! :smiley: Until then, continue to hop on our Mumble server in order to familiarize yourself with a few of our many members…that will help you in the long run with getting to know a few people. Finally, be sure to check out some of the other games that ADI supports, such as CoD and ARK.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Howdy TheOnlyRoulger! Glad to have you with us :slight_smile: