TheBloke

Hi guys, Im new to ADI. I thought it was about time I joined an org and ADI seems to tick all the right boxes! See you in the verse!

Welcome TheBloke to ADI! Nice chatting with you in Spectrum and mumble. I hope to chat with you in the future aswell. See you around.

Looking forwards to getting involved!

welcome to the family!

Hi and welcome @TheBloke to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

And we’re looking forward to involving you (ok that sounded mildly creepy… oh well).

Anyway - welcome to the ADI family!
I look forward to seeing you around on mumble!

Hi TheBlocke,

Welcome to your new family,

Nice you join us. ADI is the right organisation in many circunstances. If you have any question about the game or our organization or something else, feel free to jump in discord or mumble and ask them.

See you soon

Welocme to ADI. Glad you found a org. I hangout in mumble most nights and am always down to fly.

Welcome TheBloke,

and thank you for considering ADI. :wink: Hopefully I’ll get a chance here soon to get some flight time in with you and get to know you a little better. Don’t be shy with any questions you may have, and welcome once again!

TheBloke… Does that mean you are from the UK? If so that is awesome, we are extremely under represented in the org (in my opinion at least!)

Welcome to ADI.

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.