The_Quagmire

Hello, My handle is “Quag” I’ve been around for a long time and originally ran a pretty mean PMC group in Arma 3 known as BWco we were quite infamous with our operations back in the day.

I’ve grown very interested with Star Citizen and finally made the plunge about a month ago gathering old friends to play together once again. A friend of mine within our consortium is a ADI member, and mentioned ADI as a group I could grow with. I am quite eager to get into SC, and learn from the best.
I have a Constellation Andromeda, Resilient Kore, and a Prospector on the way eventually.

I look forward to getting to know everyone :slight_smile:

(Been told it was okay to go in-depth by my interviewer)
So, the handle so folks wondering - I originally wasn’t the one who thought up of ever using it I’ve always used random names that sounded fun, and never kept any for any set duration. I’ve had dozens over the years. I was a magic the gathering player for the longest time, and I loved playing swamp decks. Along came someone I dispatched and they told me I was a quagmire to watch out for. I kept thinking to myself for days, and just fell in love with how the word sounded, and long story short I’ve kept the name ever since.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Quag! Your in game name and everything matches up, you are getting things done, and we are just waiting for your information to populate in our tool to continue! Looking forward to getting to know you and will see you in the verse!

Welcome! How are you liking Star Citizen’s FPS compared to ARMA? They’ve been tweaking things about it, and the latest changes made injuries and incapacitated state way more relevant than before. And I hope this upcoming FPS event on Orison will be an awesome time.

It has a long way to go before it reaches my seal of approval, but what they’ve done with medicine in the game has brought me some happiness that there’s a lot of potential for improvement. In many aspects I see the fps component of the game being escape from star citizen. I want more from the ground… much more, and with a recent issue I had with how we don’t have access to IRNV/NV for ground ops the devs mentioned they didn’t want to slap on a basic filter - but to tweak the luminesce of items throughout the world including how they react to different spectrums… got me quite excited they’re building the system from the ground up… so time will tell.

Welcome aboard! I own a Connie Andromeda myself and love it. I also come from Arma 3 myself. The org ops in ADI are very reminiscent of some of the stuff I used to do. Hope to see you in 'verse soon!

Welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI Quag!

Welcome to ADI Quagmire, and Welcome aboard.