The new guy Psycho_Weezle

Hello everyone. Im new here. Just wanted to say hi. Im looking forward to working with the members of ADI. Im an Arrow pilot. Primary contracts are merc and bounty. See you in verse!

1 Like

Hello PsychoWeezle Welcome to ADI. Can’t wait to see you and your Arrow in the verse. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to Atlas Weezle and congrats on the Arrow! Its a great little ship.

1 Like

Hi Psycho, welcome to ADI. How long have you been playing?

1 Like

Maybe about a year or two.

1 Like

Hi PsychoWeezle,
Welcome to ADI!

I’m considering getting an Arrow, what level bounties can you do with it?

Me too but I’ve. It been on much recently because of windows caused hotas issues. I’ll hopefully get around to sorting soon. See you in mumble

1 Like

So far I’ve only done up to medium. It can take on Consolations with S3 guns. You have to stay moving though. Not much defense w/ 1 small shield. I run the FR-66 and Sentries and the bigger guns can kill it quick. If they can hit you.:grin:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI PsychoWeezle. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to flying with you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @PsychoWeezle ! sounds like PCS is going to be your cup of tea! Arrow is a nimble little craft, good choice! though i enjoy my Vanguard (warden or habringer) for bounties, just cause i find myself chasing contracts between Hurston and Crusader!
will see ya in the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome Psychoweezle, ADI can always use a good pilots. We always have something going on so make sure to check out the calendar and join us. Looking forward to playing with you in the verse.

Hi @PsychoWeezle and welcome to the org. You’ll find plenty of other pilots in here and all willing to help out. We have a formation flying event/s every week so you should check that out.

See in the verse.

Definitely will! Thanks.

hey there! welcome to ADI PsychoWeezle. glad to have another bounty hunter in the ranks. if you ever want to fly some of those bounties together, you can always ping me.

1 Like