the introduction of sergier

hello all i am new to SC
a basic bio of myself is that i am 22 i work as a welder and listen to metal

Welcome Aboard Sergier!

Being new isn’t all to bad, specially in this community with some awesome Knowledge Base People. If you have any questions about Star Citizen or the Org general… feel free to reach out to anyone really on the Mumble or myself if I am on. Also you can PM me directly if any questions you have, an I’ll respond when I can.

Again Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries sergier!

Glad that we were able to get your questions answered and that you were able to complete the onboarding process this morning. Look forward to seeing you around the verse!

Sergier,
Welcome to the team brother! A welder :sunglasses:…interested in becoming a repairman?? Check out that Crucible…
Hope to see ya around in the 'verse soon!

Hello sergier. Welcome to ADI. Glad to see you made your way over. :slight_smile:

Sounds like you’ve got a pretty decent job. I had some friends get into welding shortly out of school and they had some pretty solid work going forward.

What is your focus for Star Citizen? There is so much to choose from that it can be hard to pick sometimes. Hope to see you in the PU. Feel free to message me anytime if you need someone to fly with.

Hi Sergier,

It’s great to have you with us. I have some relatives in welding, it’s pretty awesome. I like how you describe your job, "Listening to metal. :slight_smile:. Welcome to ADI and I hope you get adjusted well here. Hop on mumble and play some games with us. There are a lot of people waiting for SC and playing the alpha. 3.0 is coming out soon, so it’s an exciting time for you to join us. I’m looking forward to seeing you around. All the best

Welcome to ADI sergier!

Howdy Sergier master welder and metal music listener!

Welcome to ADI. I hope you had a great week and your weekend went well. Thanks for joining ADI. I was wondering what other games you enjoy playing lately. Was also curious what you look forward to most in Star Citizen. Look forward to talking with you and have a great rest of the weekend.

ty for the welcome all i am in transport and logistics but not certed in anything (hopefully they arent a stickler if i want to change)

sergier welcome to ADI don’t worry about being new to SC you have found a great home with plenty of people to help they have helped me move through the SC waters and figure out many things and given me some insight that I would not have gotten on my own I’ll be seeing you around