That dank intro - Thisisnotatag

Welp its been ages since I’ve done one of these. 3 days into SC after about 4 years of watching the game and so far love every bit of it.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI! You joined the right Org :wink:
See you in the verse!

Glad to hear you bit the bullet on Star Citizen its definitely worth the time and effort! Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Tag, we always recommend new arrivals feel free to ask questions in the mumble, discord, and forums as well as if you need backup or want a hand out and about :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI, it’s a great place to be.

Welcome to ADI Thisisnotatag. That handle is quite the mouthful. I’m glad you’ve joined us.

Welcome Thisisnotatag! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI. I too watched the game for a long time before I bit the bullet on SC and I haven’t been disappointed :smiley:

Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Thisisnotatag see you in the verse!

Hazard

Welcome to ADI Thisisnotatag. We have a pretty awesome group of people, and are happy to add you to it. Hope to see you in mumble soon.

Welcome! It was fun flying with you the other day…see you around the Verse.

Welcome aboard! Good to have you with us.

Welcome to the org, Thisisnotatag! Shall we call you ‘This?’ or this is not? Anyway rockin’ Roll! hope to fly with you soon! o7

The folks just call me Tag

¯_(ツ)_/¯ 8 years using that name and it seems to be the goto every time for new people I meet

1 Like

Welcome to ADI looking forward to flying with you

Welcome aboard to ADI Tag! What Division do you plan to join and what makes up your current fleet? See you soon in the Verse!

Well I’d say I’m stuck between choosing Commerce & transportation and Exploration & Survey

I recently upgraded from the Avenger Titan to the Freelancer Dur and purchased the 325a. I was aware it would be replaced with the 300i until the rework was released…but what I didn’t expect was to get 2 300i’s and an F7C Hornet

¯_(ツ)_/¯ so I guess for now I got 4 ships to blow up every minute.

1 Like

Welcome Thisisnotatag, glad you joined up. If you need anything, let us know, we will do our best to assist you.

Very nice ROI! Exploration sounds more interesting than Commerce but who am I to judge, basically that’s what I do now most of the time with my Cutlass in Alpha … LOL. Freelancer Dur is definitely a good cargo ship!

Welcome to ADI, glad your with us =D