Thanks for the Invite from Scrolllock

BasIc info:
1300 Hours logged in Arma 3 Altis life, Career cop, Professonal Hoodlum

2nd Star citizen account, sold the first on for a motorcycle but couldnt resist

Looking for some good RP

1 Like

Welcome to the org, just checked out your youtube channel, I havent seen that game before, looks interesting. So you admit you cant stay away from star citizen. What ships did you sell off to afford a motorcycle and what ships do you plan on getting this go around?

Welcome to ADI, Scroll Lock! Sorry we weren’t able to get you onboarded tonight, but come back tomorrow and hopefully we’ll be able to take care of you. See you around!

1 Like

@RWxFortySeven Welcome to the ADI crew, great to have you with us. SC has a way of getting under the skin doesn’t it. What set of wheels did you pick up in return for the account sale? Any particular area of SC that has drawn your interests?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen. Hopefully I’ll see you in the verse.

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I picked up a nice cosy mantis and a carrack to call home. Wish I was more prepared I would have grabbed an eclipse as well.

Honestly SC reminds me a lot of Altis Life(arma 3), you need to put in effort and make things happen. That being said if you put in the effort to make a big theatrical plan, its always a fantastic time

1 Like

Thanks Hollow, Its Altis life on arma 3; highly recommend!

I sold of a polaris, eclipse, freelancer mis, arrow, constillation, hawk
Lets just say enough to make me sad now hahaha

Currently I just have the mantis and Carrack, but soon the eclipse and polaris will be mine again :wink:

Welcome to ADI Scrolllock. Which division did you settle on?

Thanks Meschie!
I went for PCS Information Agent.
Looking forward to working with ya

Hey @RWxFortySeven, happy to have you on board, and welcome back (lol). I can totally empathise with the choice to trade your original SC investment for some IRL goods, I’d probably rebuild my entire game library for the right bike. If you catch me on Mumble, pop in channel and say hello (and also tell me what bike you got / want / etc).

Howdy Scroll …

Oh, you also like RP? Just asking since I started with Traveller in 1980´s but had to freeze it in the 1990s due to the usual necessities that came with getting older … You know the stuff - Family, Job and so on …

But to be true, the same affinity brought me too star citizen in 2016/ 2946 …

Have a good time and see you in the verse.