Terpin's Intro

Hello there! I’ve been looking for an org that’s right for me for some time, here’s hoping that Atlas is my place to call home.

I’ve just turned 30 and my gaming CV lasts nearly that long too. I was a big fan of Freelancer back in the day and have followed the project since just after the kickstarter. I had a small pledge (think an aurora?) but lost access to it in the intervening years and I picked it up again in 2020.

I’m an Air Traffic Controller by trade which means my schedule is all over the place but I’ll make sure to attend events when I’m able.

When I find the time I’m also playing Mount and Blade Bannerlord, Starsector, ARMA 3 and Hitman 3.

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI Terpin. Good to have another brit here. Give me a shout if you need a hand in the verse or feel free to come join me on missions.

1 Like

Thanks man, was great to get in game with you guys earlier. Looking forward to more!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI

1 Like

Welcome Aboard! ADI is a great org to get started with and there’s always someone around to answer any questions or team up with.

1 Like

Welcome Terpin! Glad to have you join us and look forward to seeing you in the verse!

1 Like

Thanks lads. It’s been good so far!

1 Like

Great to have you. I’ll make sure to note we now have Flight Following available when planetside. :wink: See you online! Cheers.

1 Like

Welcome to adi ! Looking forward to flying with ya !

1 Like

Welcome to ADI - If you’re interested in Bunker missions come check out Private Contract Services.

/ Crue (PCS Division Director)