TenShiShinigami Has Landed

Good Day Guys, Thanks for the acceptance :slight_smile:

Hey TenShi. I hear you’re on Mumble awaiting your onboarding, so hopefully we get you squared away quickly in that regard. Just wanted to pop in and say welcome to the forums.

Welcome to ADI! Nice talking to you in mumble.

Hey there TenShi - welcome to the ADI community!

It looks like you’re already in the process of being onboarded (or should be by now if we had a staff member available) - which is great!

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (expected to be January or February 2017). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Please note it could take a few days for your application to be processed. That said - the only thing this will delay is your access to the private forums here on this site - once your onboarding is complete you are free to get fully engaged with the ADI community!

Hi there glad to see you onboard with ADI if you have any questions or just need someone to fly with send me a PM or it you see me on Mumble feel free to ask me any questions and I’ll do my best to help

Hey there, TenShiShinigami! Welcome to the ADI family. I’m happy to have you with us and I’ll see you soon!

Welcome to the ADI TenShi. See you in mumble

Welcome TenShiShinigami, great to have you on board with us! We’re looking forward to getting in some flight time with you as you can. Be sure to check out our Friday night flight nights…it’s there you can learn a lot about how ADI works as a whole!

Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything, and welcome once again!

Welcome, feel free to hit me up a mumble always down to fly!

Welcome to the org, TenShi. o7