TastyNebula

Hi I am TastyNebula and I like video games

Welcome, Onboarding you now!

Welcome to the family Nebula

Well who doesn’t like Videogames??
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to drop in on Mumble or Discord.
Looking forward to talk to you on Mumble.

Greetings from Switzerland

Hi and welcome @TastyNebula to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hello TastyNebula,

welcome to ADI. Nice you join our organisation. I like video games too. But is SC really just a video game ?..
Anyway feel free to come here or in discord or mumble if you have questions about SC or if you need support or a wingman for your flights.

See you in the game s world.

Welcome to the org Tasty - we like video games here.
If you see me playing video games, dont hesitate to join me (regardless of what Im playing - assuming you are interested).

If you have any questions - dont hesitate to reach out to myself or any other Team Lead.

In the meantime, hope to see you around and look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Welcome to ADI. I really like video games! Fridays hit me up on mumble always down to fly.

Welcome TastyNebula to ADI! I like videogames too. Looking forward to meeting you and chatting with you. See you around!