SWTOR

Hey folks,

Just wondering if any of you are into SWTOR, and if ADI has a guild set up. And if we don’t have a guild, how about we make one? I play on Bastion but would be willing to move around if need be. Hit me up, let’s see what we can get going.

Edit:
Seems like there’s some interest, so let’s get this a little more formal. Something like this, I think:

Toons: (if any)
a -
b -
Server: (what server you’re on and if you’re willing to move. i figure we’ll all migrate to the one with the highest ADI member count)
Sub? Y/N

It’s looking like Red Eclipse will be our server. If I have time tonight I’ll move my toons over and create the guild. Thanks for the interest guys, looking forward to running with you all.
Stand by for further update.

Current List:

Valahram
Toons:
a - Dunwig Brandr, lvl 52 Sith Marauder, Miraluka
b - Hildrun Brandr, lvl 41 Imperial Sniper, Miraluka
Server: The Bastion (able to switch server side as needed)
Currently Subscribed

Voradore:
Toons:
Imperial
Drákonus Lvl 58 Sith Marauder
Voradore Lvl 57 Sith Assassin
Viktor Lvl 55 Powertech
Darraw Lvl 55 Operative

Republic
Jacób Lvl 55 Commando
Thorain Lvl 55 Gunslinger
Kel’oss Lvl 55 Guardian
Ma’lic Lvl 45 Sage

Server: Red Eclipse

We don’t have a guild set up there. I do know that Tau plays though. Not sure who else, but not me (don’t really have a whole lot of time for gaming until December).

I’ll likely be playing again when the new expansion / storyline hits

I used to play but stopped a while ago as I had no one to play with.

If we setup a guild I’d happily join up even if on a new server. Got some high levels on red eclipse (I think it’s still called that) and I have the new expansion pre ordered with a live sub.

If anything is up and running let me know. :wink:

I’ve got an account over there and am considering putting some time again. Can’t remember Server though.

I used to play pretty seriously in a progression raiding guild. We got multiple world 1st and 2nd kills. However after recent raid changes and changes to my class (Marauder/Sentinel) i had to lay SWTOR to rest.

My (mostly) not so high chars are on Red Eclipse, I mostly play on the dark side of things, main is lvl 52.

Sub is renewed, new extension ordered.

Nice I started on the imp side myself on red eclipse. Might of seen you around and didn’t know it!

Is everyone planning on gathering on one server?

I have it, but haven’t played it in a long time. I’d basically be starting from scratch on a server

I have played since beta and I am on Ebon Hawk now.

Just got home and updating the game currently.

Very cool folks, wasn’t expecting this much interest. Seems like we have a majority on Red Eclipse currently. As I said, I can move my toons over. I play dark side with a lvl 52 Marauder and a 41 Imp Sniper. I’ve also got some republic toons, but I haven’t really started them. They’re mostly there for personal legacy RP and the potential bonuses. Updating the primary post with more info.

Cannot remember for the life of me what server I’m on but I was republic.

Happy to switch over to Imp on red eclipse though, I think all the subscribers get a free level 60 so I can use that to catch up.

Just checked my toons and I have the following:

I have 8 toons all on Red Eclipse Server.

Imperial
Drákonus Lvl 58 Sith Marauder
Voradore Lvl 57 Sith Assassin
Viktor Lvl 55 Powertech
Darraw Lvl 55 Operative

Republic
Jacób Lvl 55 Commando
Thorain Lvl 55 Gunslinger
Kel’oss Lvl 55 Guardian
Ma’lic Lvl 45 Sage

I am a subscriber as well. with the latest expansion bought.

I mostly play the Imp side but I can bounce between the two sides.

I’ve got an account recently restarted all characters. Always looking for ppl to game with

Imperial Red Eclipse ADI guild will go live tonight if I have the time. I’ll post here once it’s up. I’m personally interested in playing some republic characters ad well. Unless you guys disagree, I say we focus on our Imps first.

I’m playing on my Imp main Voradore to see the new story line, if u need help setting up the guild let me know and I’ll meet u at Imp fleet Space Station.

Just found out last night that your automatic level 60 cannot go back and do any story based quests on core planets…automatically starts you in the new expansion.

I am enjoying the fact they removed gearing for companions though…always hated that they were under performing due to crappy gear. :slight_smile: Plus, making all companions useable for all roles is great!

I did have a question though, would there be a way to setup a room in mumble through ADI to use for SWtOR…or would this be prohibited?

Thanks, I will try and get a character onto Red Eclipse today.

You can always create a channel in “Other channels - Guest Welcome” with whatever activity you are doing, it is even encouraged. You can also invite non-org members to these channels.

If members play SWTOR very regularly and the channel is up most of the time, I guess you can see with Jay to set a channel that doesn’t disappear, but wait a few weeks after you guys start playing to see how it goes (like when people played Ark basically).