Sup-player's-Im Brklyn

Hi Im new to ADI like to be part of this group hopping to learn with others

1 Like

Hey there Brklyn, and welcome to ADI. Any questions about Star Citizen, plenty of folks here to help you out. See you in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI Brklyn. I’m glad you joined the team. I hope you choice Mining & Salvage as your division.

Welcome Brklyn :slight_smile:

Hi @Brklyn, welcome to ADI!
What ship are you enjoying atm?

Welcome to ADI, Brklyn!

I am sure you will get to try out a lot of different types gameplay with us! I recommend trying the basic cert training to get a good idea of how each gameplay type works!

Feel free to ask anyone if you have questions!

Hey there Brklyn, welcome to ADI!! This community is a great place to learn, mumble often has a lot of people willing to help :slight_smile:

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries. If you have questions feel free to voice them in discord, the forums, or on mumble when you need help.

Hi Brklyn - you NYC born and raised or that just a name? :statue_of_liberty: Either way, glad to have you. If you’re trying to find where you’ll fit into something you can enjoy in what’s currently in the game, definitely ask around here, on Discord or Mumble - I’ve found folks here are super generous with their time and can help you learn the ropes of an activity or fly on board a new ship to see if it’s something you’ll enjoy. Cheers!

Prospect and Saber

2 Likes

Yes i did.

Born in U.S.V.I raise in Brooklyn N.Y

An to all others for taking da time to say :wave: