Suh Dudes!

Hello everyone,

I’m a 22 year old male college student, entering upon my last semester of college (yay!). Majoring as a business administrator with an emphasis in marketing, i’m looking to start my own business somewhere in the Chicago region.

Games: My past gaming history has revolved heavily around MMO’s, typically play anything that has a relatively safe yet high impact in the game. Sniper classes is usually the go to class if they have anything of the sort.

Look forward to meeting all of you! if you have any questions ask way I guess!

Welcome aboard

Hey Alue,

Welcome to the ADI Forums! If you haven’t already, hop on our mumble server and a staff member will complete your on boarding process. If you’ve done that already, then welcome aboard.

Lots coming down the pike for Star Citizen, especially the 3.0 release (which i’m sure you’re aware of). Until then, I hope to catch you at a Friday Night Flight or just around on mumble.

Welcome!

Hey, good to have you on board Alue.

Looking forward to fly with you.

Hey there Alue - welcome to the ADI community!
Congratulations on making it to the last semester - I remember how exciting it was to make it that far when I was still in school.

It looks like you’re being on boarded at the moment which is fantastic!

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Hey Alue! Welcome to ADI!

Welcome Alue!

Happy Holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI! We’re very happy to make your acquaintance! It feels good to be almost done with school doesn’t it? :smiley: In any case, congratulations…that’s a big accomplishment! Well, on another note, in order to help you get off on the right foot, or at least learn a little about how ADI operates, we host training/Friday night flight nights. So, if you can make those, they will help you out a lot. Until then, continue to hop on our Mumble server in order to familiarize yourself with a few of our many members.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome to ADI Alue.

Welcome Alue!!! Glad your with us, seer you in the verse sometime.

Welcome to ADI, Alue.

Howdy Alue! Welcome to the corps :slight_smile: