Stinger7 - Yo guys !

Hello there! Prospective member here. Sort of a flight Sim enthusiast. Been watching SC for a few years and finally took the plunge, and here I am joining this Org. I’m mainly interested in Exploration and Survey, and Mining. Here’s to hoping 3.0 comes out in a reasonable time frame!

Hey Stingr!!! Welcome to ADI Website. Glad to see you took the next step. Feel free to jump on Mumble one more time if you havent completed onboarding yet.

Welcome to the ADI, Stinger. Hit us up on mumble when you get a chance

Hello Stinger7,

Looking forward to see you joining the org! We always have room for some good piloting and people who want to boldly go where noone has gone before. Both exploration and mining are important areas of focus for ADI.

Hope to get to know you on mumble sometime during the coming days.

Cheers

ps. Yeah; 3.0 is going to be a blast when it comes out.

Hello, Stinger7. Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen.

We’re all waiting (patiently?) for 3.0 to come out. I agree with you in the hope that 3.0 comes out quickly.

Cheers!

Welcome to ADI, Stinger7!

Hi Stinger nice to meet you in MUMBLE, I will take care of your Onboarding

Welcome Stinger7!

You will find yourself joining an extremely robust, motivated, and passionate exploration corps. I’m actually pretty impressed with the number of people that are into that (I understand its an attractive field, but damn!).

Anyways I think everyone will second your hopes for 3.0, but I think the first thing on the horizon needs to be 2.6 so us Gun Monkeys can have some fun!

Anyways, I was away all weekend but I look forward to seeing you in Mumble, regardless of the SC version/Game I find you in. Welcome to the family!

Welcome Stinger7!

Happy Holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI! We have many flight sim enthusiasts here, so you’re in good company! Hopefully you can make our Friday night flight nights in order to help learn a little of how ADI works together. And once 2.6 and 3.0 drops things will really start getting a lot more interesting than they already are! :smiley: Until then, continue to hop on our Mumble server in order to familiarize yourself with a few of our many members…that will help you in the long run with getting to know a few people before we start really hitting SC hard when 2.6 goes live for everyone. Until then, enjoy SC, as well as some of the other games that ADI supports, such as CoD and ARK.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Hiya Stinger7 ! Welcome to the family :slight_smile: