Star Citizen Live Action Show

Hey all,

CaptCanada here, someone you already know but within the last few months my crew and I have written and just recently started filming a SC live action show. Its a comedy, hopefully good for a few laughs, here is a trailer. I would be very interested in seeing what you all think of the look and feel !

Thanks all

CaptCanada.

Playlist for all 5 Episodes
youtube.com/playlist?list=P … Lbc9lyyeTZ

Edit a New Episode is out Episode 5 take a look

youtube.com/watch?v=oFcRr4P45C8

Look forward to seeing what you have in store for us. Dig the soundtrack!

Yeah, I like the tunes. Keep us posted!

Its a huge project we are currently filming all week , each episode aims to be 5-10 min long. I just wanted to use SC to make something light and fun hopefully people would get a laugh out of here and there, and test out the green screen skills and editing.

Looks nice.
From the looks of the trailer - You’re in need of diffusion for one of your lights.
It created several harsh shadows on your principle actor, from the right-side of the frame.

Good luck with this. Am looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
:smiley:

Trailer looked good. well put together

Here is the first full Episode hope you guys like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oBhgV3dW-eY

Nice job

Really awesome. great work

This is awesome man.

I enjoyed it, looking forward to the next one.

Jeez thanks guys, glad yea liked it !

ya man it looks good can wait till the next one!

Nice work!

Really fun stuff, waiting for the second installment… kind of like a space soap:-)

Very cool, man. Always great to see someone’s creativity bearing fruit. Keep up the good work!

Thanks guys! We hope to have a new episode every Monday, so we are editing episode two right now, fixing all the mistakes and using suggestions to make Ep 2 better.

Hey guys me again, here is episode two of the SC series I wrote and filmed, please its a huge help if you give the video the old thumbs up maybe leave a comment on the youtube video. Thanks!!

youtube.com/watch?v=oPyWW3oXpkY

Digging it, bro. Ed is a funny fucker, same with Doc.