Staff Meeting, 19 SEP 2015

MPA683 - not present (but accounted for)

Hope you all have a great meeting and a great night!

Thanks,
MIP-aahh

Yeah sorry I am at work today and I’ve only just seen this email so I’ve missed it.

Jez007

It was for Staff only (which is people with a tag next to their name in Mumble and/or people who are Green/Blue/Red in the forums), so no worries for y’all.

Could not attend to much work this weekend.

The meeting was for Staff only (which is people with a tag next to their name in Mumble and/or people who are Green/Blue/Red in the forums).

Posting as instructed: There is a staff meeting in 5 minutes. Please do your best to attend. If
you can not attend, please post in the forums so we can account for your
absence.

No worries. I think there was a glitch when the email was processed and it went out to a few more people than intended.

Thanks for following up with the information you received.

Hey i got 2 emails about this staff meetings. not sure why i got it, but if you do send out mails i suggest doing it in advance.

My mail says. “staff meeting in 5 minutes. if you do not attend it will be noted”

unless your staff is extreamly hardcore No life No sleep No eat. policy i suggest giving people more then 5 minutes :stuck_out_tongue:

It was a last minute reminder for a staff meeting that had been on the calendar for more than a month :wink: Think of it more as a meeting reminder than an announcement.

Yeah, i check my email once or twice a week, so a last second notice wont really work for me hehe.
I couldnt’ve come online either way, but i guess i will check my email more often so this wont be left out of the loop again.

Staff meeting, not full membership meeting, so you wouldn’t have been able to attend. Org meetings are scheduled and on the calendar at least one if not two to three months in advance, so if you check that you shouldn’t need an email reminder.

There is also a google calendar you can add to your phone/desktop and it will reminder you as well.