Squall96

Hey all been playing for about 8 months off and on this will be my first ORG.

Hi @squall96,

Warm welcome to adi. I’ve been playing star citizen on and off aswell and don’t hesitate to hit me up with any questions that you might have.

What do you enjoy doing in the verse?

cheers,
Sirtoadie

Hello and Welcome to ADI. On and off is perfectly fine since the game is just in alpha. Hope to see you around and like SirToadie said don’t be shy if you have any questions. Anyone can help you here, discord or mumble.

Hi @squall96,

Welcome to ADI.

What do you like to do in the verse? We are an active bunch and you can find members on our Mumble most times of the day. I’m looking forward to getting to know you and fly with you in the verse.

// Pheonix

Welcome aboard, squall! I’m happy you’re here with us. It was good talking to you. If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask. I hope we get to fly together sometime. See ya in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI!

Hi Squall, welcome to the organization!

Welcome to the ADI team, I am glad you found an ORG to be apart of. Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any organized operations and training that you are interested in. I will see you in the 'verse

Welcome to ADI! It’s always nice to feel like you have a home in the verse. Glad you chose us to make that home :slight_smile: see you in the verse!

Hello and welcome to ADI Squall! Glad you came to join us. Plenty of great people here to play with. Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI squall!
Nice meeting you yesterday! I hope to see you more often in the future =)
Yes its more fun to be in a org so you have ppl to play with while in the verse. What ships do you fly?

Welcome to ADI Squal! There are always groups forming on mumble for star citizen, see you in the 'verse!

Hi Squall96. You chose wisely for your first org.

Welcome to ADI Squall96. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Greetings Squall, Welcome to ADI, a great place to experience the game with a team. What is your favourite role/ship?

Hi Squall, Welcome to the Group, glad you have joined us. This is a great ORG to be a part of, lots of fun and lots of great people. see you in the verse.

Hi squall96, Welcome to ADI

Glad to have you with us, and I hope to make your acquaintance in the next Org Op.

TR0PHY