Speed0verdose

Looking to enlist! New to SC but have been wanting to play for years. Finally pulled the trigger and ready to help out!

1 Like

Hey there Speed. I believe we are on the cusp of some great game play mechanics so your timing, I’d say, is pretty darn good. See you in the 'verse!

Hi @Speed0verdose, what finally made you get it? Welcome to ADI.

Welcome to ADI SpeedOverdose. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome @Speed0verdose!

I think you picked a great time to join! Do you have a specific type of gameplay you are interested in? Since you are new, please check out the basic certs when you can! They will give you the knowledge you need to few more comfortable in all of the gameplay types!

Also, feel free to ask us any questions you have about SC! Mumble is a great place for that!

Thanks, i look forward to what’s in store!

I love sims and originally built my PC back in 2018 to play SC on, but my buddies convinced me to keep playing Destiny & D2 so the grind took most of my free time.
I’ve been playing a lot of Arma 3, Squad, Empyrion: Galactic Survival, and Valheim. Unfortunately, I was never able to get into Arma3 with any friends and the same for the next 2. My buddy and I played Valheim for several weeks after beating the current game. We built several castles and estates, but we eventually grew bored.

He went back to D2 and I’m here.

1 Like

I love building and flying support missions. When I played Battlefield (all versions) I primarily was a transport/cargo pilot or ran the long bomber missions. I love building and fixing things both in-game and IRL. For now, I’ll probably focus on mining, salvage/scrapping, repairing, cargo, etc.

I joined the Industry & Manufacturing division and look forward to those game mechanics being released…someday.

1 Like

Welcome! It was great playing with you yesterday. Always love having good support folks, make all of us rest a little easier.

welcome to ADI!

hopefully you’ll have fun with this game like many of us have had for years now.

see you in the verse.

Hi there and welcome to ADI Speed!

We can always use more Seabees to build strongholds and safe refuges for ADI out in the 'verse. Played a mess of D1/D2 myself a bit back, but couldn’t stomach the grind. Things in SC are always changing, with new features and bugs showing up each new patch - both love and hate that. XD Glad to have you with us, Speed.