SpaceBouncerX' Introduction

Hi there fellas, I just joined the org. Not sure what division I should join though, I’m a bounty hunter. Anyways, looking forward to playing with some of you guys! I normally play solo so this should be a nice change of pace.

welcome to adi! hope to see you around, always welcome to join up on bounties / mining if you see me around

Thanks man, you shall see me around!

Welcome welcome Bouncer and yeah you’ll find bounty hunting is alot easier when you’ve got backup or know that if someone is griefing an area you can call in support. Safe flying out there!

Hello SpaceBouncerX, welcome to ADI. What ships do you have?, what type of gameplay have you done? Want to try some different ships ? What timezone are you in Sir? Lots of questions !!. We look forward to flying with you in the Verse and chatting on Mumble. Sharpe.

Thank you sir. Ships I have are: Hawk, Ghost, Talon, Cutlass Red, Defender, and Prowler. I am a bounty hunter almost strictly, I have tried mining and enjoyed it but it isn’t as easy as bounty hunting. Because of that and the state of cargo running right now, bounty hunting is my main profession. I’m currently saving up for a Constellation. I was thinking about the Khartu-Al, but since I already have a Talon it doesn’t seem like the Khartu-Al will offer me anything I don’t already have. Do you guys think the Constellation is a better choice? I would love to try all types of ships but I don’t spend money on this game so it would take too long for me to grind some of the bigger ships I’d like to have. I am in Eastern time. Looking forward to flying with you as well! I didn’t get a chance to hop on Mumble yesterday, if I can’t today I’ll certainly have time tomorrow.

1 Like

Welcome i hope you have a wonderful time here can’t wait to meet you.

Thank you, looking forward to meeting you as well!

Welcome to ADI!

We’re glad to have you here, don’t hesitate to come hang out :slight_smile:

This game is way more fun with friends - hope you’ll stop in and join us soon. Check out the SC public play room on Mumble, there’s almost always someone there who’ll be up to get into some mischief together. A lot of organized bounty hunting goes on there, and only rarely does one of us crash full speed into an asteroid. :crazy_face:

Nice fleet of ships - you’ll find yourself outfitted well for most of our group operations. Definitely recommend any Connie over a Khartu-Al, particularly now that you can easily round up some gunners to fly with you.

Connie definitely, until the Redeemer comes out :slight_smile: or maybe the Corsair :slight_smile: its got alot better since 3.10, and many Connie sceptics, now fly a Connie !. See you soon. Sharpe

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI SpaceBouncerX. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Hi SpaceBouncerX, welcome to ADI! Don’t worry about what division you should join in, you will find something that fits you well. What ships do you have? Playing with more people than yourself adds a whole different level of depth into the game and you’ll be able to experience new cool things, like a full crewed Hammerhead vs some pirates! Hoping to see ya in the Verse sometime!