Solvets Intro

Hello all.

I am based in Perth and looking forward to meeting and playing with you all.

Pleasure re-onboarding you again today. Great to see you back active in ADI. Cheers

Welkom back in our little family :smiley:

Hello Solvets,

It seems you were already here, so welcome back to ADI.
Join us in mumble or discord for smalltalks, support or if you need answers or a wingman.

See you in the verse.

Welcome back to ADI Solvets - good to see previously active members rejoining the fold!

Welcome back!

Hi and welcome @Solvets to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome Solvets to ADI! Great to have more Aussies here. Looking forward to meeting you and flying with you. See you in mumble and discord.

Hey, welcome back!

I hope to see you late at night or early in the morning, as you are on the exact other side of the planet from me! I remember my re-onboarding as if it were only yesterday. I try to put some time in on Mumble, so I’ll see you in there!

-Dekk