Soladron First post

Howdy Guys looking forward to flying with ADI

Fly safe

Welcome to ADI, Soladron. It has been a pleasure to meet you, I hope you enjoy your time with us here at ADI.

Welcome, Soladron!

It was great meeting you in onboarding and I’m looking forward to playing with you

Hey there Soladron - Welcome to ADI!
It looks like you got squared away with your on boarding with Terraphon - which is great!

Please keep in mind it could take a day or two to get your forum permissions set up.

In the meantime - don’t hesitate to join us in mumble.

Welcome again and hope to see you around.

Welcome to ADI Soladron! Hop on to mumble any time and see if there are people to fly with.

I’d like to stress that you are always welcome to ask questions about the org / the game. See you in mumble and discord.

@Soladron

Welcome to ADI.

I would usually take this opportunity to get to know you, as I am hungover I shall just let tom cruise do my talking for me.

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.

Hey Sol its good to have you with us!

Hi and welcome @Soladron to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome to ADI, Soladron. Glad to see you have been onboarded. Shoot me a PM or yell at me in mumble if you have any questions.

Soladron,
Nice to have you aboard. follow me here, [url]https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/dethisnear[/url], and next time you are on hop on mumble and we will fly some ICC together!.

Look forward to seeing you in the verse,
deth

Welcome to ADI, Feel free to look me up, always looking to fly!

Welcome to ADI! See you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI. I try and fly most nights feel free to look me up always looking for wingman.