sockpuppett

hello! i’m nick, looking to join as a private contractor. i run cutlass black.

in addition to star citizen i also currently play pubg, destiny 2, and escape from tarkov.

Hi Nick,

Welcome to the org glad that you’ve joined :slight_smile:
Great ship you got, everybody is raving about it!
See you soon on mumble,

Bye changenl

Welcome Aboard Sockpuppett!

Cutlass is a beautiful reliable bird… I got a Cutlass Blue Myself :smiley:

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again, Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Sockpuppett!

hey sockpuppett, welcome to ADI. the cutlass id a fine ship i love flying it myself. look forward to doing stuff in 3.0

Hello SockPuppet and welcome to ADI! I joined in PCS as well, I love that type of game play. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. If you have any questions about SC or ADI please shoot me a PM here on the forum or on Discord. Welcome!

Hello sockpuppett! and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, I am Marcko I’m in Exploration and Survey, you’ll be sure to like PCS, feel free to look me up on Mumble…

Welcome to ADI Sockpuppett I have a Black as well and have been thinking about upgrading to a Blue but want to wait for the new rework before I upgrade I want to see what they do to make it worth the extra money. I will see you around

Another Cutlass Black? Argggh. I may end up needing to buy one of those, too. My poor wallet. You have, according to most, chosen wisely.

Welcome Aboard!