Snowbearr

i am snowbearr i am new

sins few weeks i play star citizen i’m more mining but i like the combat too

i also play mmo rpg like world of warcaft waiting on new wolrd

I also like shooting games

heeeey snow WELKOM!!!

Welcome to ADI! I’m trying to get into mining as well, but I’m definitely more of a combat or exploration pilot. Hope to meet you in Mumble soon!

Welcome Snowbearr! Great talking to you today. Looking forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI! Mining is a solid money maker, and there are lots of ways to do it. Plenty of combat options as well, and we always have somebody doing one or the other so don’t hesitate to ask to join in. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. I enjoy both mining and combat so if you need help let me know. Hope to fly with you in the 'verse.

Hey snowbearr. I love to mine as it is a great money maker. Ill see you in the verse!

Hello and warm welcome to ADI @Cptsnowbear!
Glad I could help you out with your onboarding.

You are not alone to be new to star citizen. We have several players that are new and please do not hesitate to ask our members questions or if you are curious about certain ships etc. feel free to ask our members about it.

Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside
Cheers,
SirToadie

Hi Snowbearr, welcome to ADI!

Hi Snowbearr, welcome to ADI. I love mining too, it is tons of fun, and pays out great! Lots of people here know so much and are super friendly so you joined a great Org! See you in the verse!

Oh and ROC+Daymar+full speed = awesomeness
And the hadanite is worth the trip! ;D

Welcome Snowbear!

Hey welcome to ADI! You’ll find plenty of folks who likes to mine including myself. Hope to see you in the verse!

Hi @Cptsnowbear,

Welcome to ADI.

It is great that you like mining because it seems like the focus is on ROC mining this patch. At least there is where the profits are at for this patch. I’m looking forward to flying with you in the verse.

Hi Snowbearr
Welcome to ADI, I also like mining i find it so relaxing and you can make good credits.
Looking forward to meeting you.

Welcome to ADI, Snowbear. Mining is one of the most finished of the gameplay loops. It’s also a great way to make money in the verse. The great thing about SC is there’s lots to do, so if mining gets repetitive, you can try bounty hunting, trading, or just explore the verse. Be sure to get on Mumble if you have any question, or want to team up. I hope to see you there.

Hello & wellcome!! I think i gonna try post scriptum or Falluja on FPS, so if you want…

Welcome to ADI, snowbearr, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Welcome to ADI snowbearr. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.