SmokyB

Thank you all so much for introducing me into your community! Can’t wait to fly with the best.

Hey there SmokyB - welcome to the ADI community - we’re happy to have you here!

If you haven’t don’t so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - it’s a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process!

Also - if you ever have any questions about ADI - dont hesitate to reach out to me or any other team leads - we can get your squared away on 95% of your concerns or issues.

Welcome again, and I look forward to seeing you around on mumble!

Welcome to ADI SmokyB! Nice talking to you in Spectrum. Looking forward to meeting you and flying with you. Fly safe!

Welcome to ADI, Its pretty fun ORG can’t wait to get a chance to fly with you!

Welcome to ADI. You won’t be flying with the best, you will be the best too.

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.

Hi and welcome @SmokyB to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hey there SmokyB,

Glad to add you to the Org! Hopefully you were able to make our Friday night flight night or hop in with us who are supporting Hellion. Either way, we’re happy to have you. ADI does support a few games as we wait for forward progression towards SC 3.0. Also be sure to meet and get to know a few of our many members.

Either way, let us know if you have any questions, and welcome once again!

Hello SmokyB

Welcome to ADI, a new family in the verse of Star Citizen. If you need to talk or have questions about the game or want a wingman, come in mumble or discord. There you will find members willing to help you.

See you in the verse