Slickstoff

Hello All,

I am signing in as a prospective member. I am new to Star Citizen and interested in cargo moving.

Hey Slick,

Welcome and glad to have you on board. If you’re newer to Star Citizen I highly recommend joining us in Discord (after onboarding) and Mumble to get some tips from some of the more experienced and active members. Your interest is perfect with the cargo updates coming in 3.0, hope to see you soon!

What’s your gaming history like? What else do you enjoy doing?

Welcome to the organization and to the community Slickstoff - its great to have you interested in joining us!

You should find yourself right at home here within ADI’s Commerce and Transportation division.
Im not one for space trucking myself (or am I - who knows, yet to be seen) - but I will gladly have your back if you ever need protection.

Welcome again and I look forward to gaming with you.

Notuh,

My other gaming would be digital combat simulator. I spend a lot of time there. I also do minecraft here and there.

Other hobbies would be outdoor activities, hiking and camping.

Hi Slickstoff,

Good to have you with us! That’s awesome you like hiking and camping. I haven’t gone lately but back in my early 20s I hiked the Grand Canyon and a few mountains in Colorado. Transport should be a fun time once SC gets developed a bit more. See you around :slight_smile:

Welcome Slickstofff, We have a few DCS players lurking about here. I have flaming cliffs and the UH-1 but have been procrastinating really diving in. Can’t wait to meet you in SC.

-Da808Dragon

Welcome @Slickstoff,

thanks for your interest in ADI…we’re very glad to have you on board! So…another hauler in our midst huh? :laughing: Great to add you to the C&T division! I’m sure with the amount of OPS we’ll be running, you’ll get a lot of hauling time in. How are you liking SC thus far? With the 3.0 around the corner, the game is going to be kicking up a lot of activity and training, so you’ve joined at a great time. :wink: On a another note, be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to become a little more familiarized with some of the many members we have…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially with us moving closer and closer to the SC 3.0 release.

Additionally, ADI hosts a Friday night flight night, which is currently going through some re-organizing/training exercises and streaming, so just be sure to keep an eye on the calendar atlasdefenseindustries.com/calendar and check those out when there running. We offer both US as well as EU based gatherings, which you’re welcome to either, or both. In the meantime, you can hang out with folks in some of the more active games such as ARK, ARMA, PUBG, Dark & Light, and BF1 if SC becomes too stagnate for you…at least until the release of 3.0 anyway :smiley:

You can meet a few members today at 2pm and again at 8pm CST, as we have a Fall membership meeting. Just join us in Mumble and you’ll see everyone gathering in the channel. Questions will be asked through both discord, as well as a “Round the room” in Mumble at the end of the meeting. If you do have a few questions, be sure to check with your Team Leads and higher within your division to see if they have the answers to your questions, since many new members ask questions that have already been discussed at previous meetings.

Other than that, be sure to let us know if you have any additional questions not asked at the meetings. Once again welcome to the ADI family!

Welcome to ADI Slick! Commerce and Transportation is the way to go!

Welcome aboard!

I am sure you will be making a lot of money in game, transporting goods. Welcome to the team!

Hello Slickstoff,

Welcome on board. Commerce and transportation is an important division. We always need new members there as well in other divisions. You will always have the freedom to do what you want by us, with us in SC. If you have any questions about Mining and Salvage division, you can reach me via pm here in the forums or discord. Don t forget to use your chain of command if you have any issues first. You can ask anytime other members for help of course.

See you soon around here and the verse.

Welcome!

Well commerce pilots will hopefully be an awesome source of exploration and expanding our reach throughout star citizen. Congrats again on joining our ranks, look forward to flying with you.