SirBecher

Well i bought this game before there was anything to do.

I play all kind of games but love this type of space game. Also bought No Mans sky, and was very dissapointed.

This look really promising. And i hope u will take me in as one of yours =)

Let me be the first to welcome you to ADI! Always glad to have new members join up. I’m sure you’ll enjoy this community.

Welcome to ADI SirBecher, yeah I heard a lot about the release of No Man’s Sky, I was hyped for it too, but didn’t have the time or money to commit to it at the time. Apparently they have made steady improvements as time has gone on.

Welcome Becher, hope to see you in the 'verse soon.

Welcome to ADI SirBecher :slight_smile:

Nice to talk with you in the onboarding and cool to have one more viking with us :stuck_out_tongue:

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, SirBecher! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Hope to see you around the 'Verse!

We would be happy to have you SirBecher. No Mans Sky was a pretty big let down but SC is far better. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI SirBecher. I think you will find that the best way to get the most out of SC is to play with an active, dedicated, experienced group, and that is what you have with ADI. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome to ADI SirBecher. I also found StarCitizen via the disappointment of No Mans Sky. I hope to see you in the verse very soon.

Hello SirBecher and welcome to ADI! I think you will have a blast with SC and being a member of ADI, you will have the opportunity to participate in cert training and OPs. Make sure you look on the forums. See you in the Verse!

Welcome SirBecher, glad to have you with us in ADI, we have a very active and experienced group in the org that is always willing to group up and fly around in the Verse, you picked a great org to call home. Hope to see you in the Verse!

Sounds like you are wishing for what we all are. Welcome to ADI SirBecher. Many of us have been playing since 2013 and 2014. I hope to fly with you soon.

SirBecher,

Welcome to ADI, we are glad to have you. I’m really impressed with Star Citizens development, I don’t expect this to turn into a No Mans Sky disaster. Let me know if I can help you out in anyway.

Honorspren

Welcome to ADI SirBecher. I bought No Mans Sky too and I’m happy to say there is no comparison to be made whatsoever with SC. From engaging engines to take off, the flight model and views in space are so real. Every new version of SC brings improvements to gameplay and GUI. The stories here have barely begun. And that’s one of the things that’s great about ADI. We’ve got a lot of players who’ve immersed themselves in the lore, in ship and armament specs, in the “roadmap” and others who have been playing since the earliest versions. There’s a great mentoring spirit here at ADI that I especially appreciate. I look forward to running ops with you.

Greetings SirBecher and welcome aboard here at ADI we are glad to have you here! I’m looking forward to meeting you and flying with you soon here in the 'verse!

Welcome SirBecher to ADI =D, i see you in the verse man

HEllo Sirbecher and welcome,

Always interesting to find other No man’s sky owners that regret buying it. I always figured at least I’m supporting indepentant game development and I heard that the new version isn’t even comparable to what everyone experienced.

But - SC is already more enjoyable, and with ADI it’s an even better experience.