Sinless777

Hello friends,
I am a Sinless777, I go by my gamertag online strictly because i am known for it, I am a hardcore gamer i love to play as a completionist and enjoy breaking record times. I have had a long time love for mmo’s and found this one through a youtube video, i figured i would give it a try, i had received an email from ADI and after reading and some research i decided to join.

Welcome to ADI Sinless777. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in our org’s mass ops.

Welcome aboard, look forward to flying with you in the future. What are your goals within StarCitizen?

Nice Sinless! I was never the biggest fan of many MMO’s but SC is unlike any I’ve played. I am glad after research you felt ADI was the best fit. I did the same many a year ago and never looked back. Anywho, it’s great to have you onboard, I am sure we will play together soon.

Welcome to the Org, Sinless777! I’m am pleased that you decided to join us. I believe you will have a good time playing with us. I look forward to seeing you in the verse!

-Saphnon

Welcome Sinless777,
Glad to have you with us. This is a great group of people. I am sure that you will be happy with your decision. I look forward to meeting you in game.

Welcome to ADI! Looking forward to seeing you around!

Welcome! I’m glad you found us! We are a fun group and I know that you will love it here. Can’t wait to fly with you! :grin:

Welcoem to ADI! Im glad you joined an I hope to see you in the verse!

welcome dude :slight_smile:

Hey Sinless, welcome to adi, and how much of a completionist are you looking for in st ar citizen? haha