Silverwolf checking in

Hi folks,

Thought I’d throw up a quick hello while I wait for Mumble to download.

I’m Silverwolf, ‘Silver’, ‘Wolf’, or ‘Wolfie’ - depending on who happens to be shortening my handle :slight_smile:. Old FPS player from the days of antiquity (Red Baron on my 386/Win3.1, original DooM, N64 Goldeneye), with a fascination, even a passion, for all things Space flight. SciFi nutter, who holds no specific to either Star Wars or Star Trek, enjoying both.

Marine / SpecOps first, Pilot second, with a definite dash of Explorer thrown in during the quieter times.

In RL I’m a 30 year old Enterprise I.T. professional, “Systems Engineer”, in the land down-under, who loves his computer gaming, fast cars, & fast bikes (Though I’ve been banned from the later after my partner found out about a crash). As of the 30th of April 2017, I’ll also be a father.

To save the S2 folks some time on any background checks :wink: - My clan/guild history is along the lines of the following;

• 2004; Imperium for BFV
  • 2005-2007; AEF for BF2 & BF2142
  • 2011; AA, Armed Assassins for BF3
  • 2013-2017; BWC, Black Widow Company, for SC, PS2, MWO, and various others

And that’s me in a nutshell… Looking forward to getting to know you folks, and cruising through the 'verse looking for good times, and good memories! Hoping that this will be last time in a long time that I change Outfits, and looking to make ADI my home for SC and the foreseeable future :slight_smile:.

'Wolf

Hey @Silverwolf

It’s nice to have you and ADI.We already had a nice little chat before your onboarding but i hope to hear more from you.
Also congratz on becoming a father! I will see you in mumble and in the games.

Take care and have fun
Master-Young

Welcome!!! Onboarding you now

Welcome Wolf to ADI! Nice talking to you in mumble. First I must congratulate you on making a great choice and joining us.

It’s always good to have more specialized marines, because it is dangerous on foot…
Check the calendar for scheduled events here: atlasdefenseindustries.com/calendar . Note that all times are CST (UTC -6)

I hope to chat with you later in mumble and discord

Hi and welcome @Silverwolf to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hey there Silver - welcome to the ADI community!
That’s definitely a comprehensive introduction - it looks like you should fit in quite well here at ADI.

It looks like you’ve already completed the process of being onboarded - which is great!

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Please note it could take a day or two for your application to be processed. That said - the only thing this will delay is your access to the private forums here on this site - once your onboarding is complete you are free to get fully engaged with the ADI community!

Welcome to ADI, Silverwolf. I always wanted to play Red Baron, but never got around to it. See you in mumble.

Welcome Silverwolf

@Silverwolf

Welcome to the ADI, best organisation in the 'verse, you won’t regret settling in!

If you ever see me on mumble, just give me a shout, I will undoubtedly be spanking pirates or Vanduul around in Arena Commander; I’m always looking for another wingman :laughing:

See you around.

P.S. Congrats for April and becoming a father… You best make the most of your free time now :laughing:

haha, my missus keeps telling me the same thing, especially when I mention the 6 week “holiday” I have scheduled in after bub arrives :p. My theory is the kid has no hope, and will be a bigger Nerd than me by the time they can talk :wink:.

Thanks for the warm welcome folks :slight_smile:. I would usually be on Friday / Saturday nights AEST, and randomly throughout the week, but I have a weekend away with my partner this weekend, so you’ll probably see more of me starting next weekend!

welcome to ADI, you wont regret it :wink:

calling yourself old, makes me feel even older hahahaha…
Still remember the original Doom and how bad I was at it.

I was more an RTS guy myself, but totally enjoying the FPS in SC…

Welcome to ADI. Feel free to look me up always looking for wing-man.

Welcome to the Org, even when it is a bit late. But still looking forward to meet you and maybe we will play ARK together sometime :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI, I hope I can help out on the good times part I fly most nights and am always looking for more. Feel free to look me up I hangout in mumble most nights.

Resurrecting this thread as I’ve requested to re-join ADI (Though apparently I was never removed from the forums!)

Left to go check out an old group I used to be in that was re-forming, but found that they’re completely inactive during AEST times now.

Figured I better say hi again as most of you probably don’t remember me - I only really dabbled on the ARK server for a bit.

Will ramp up activity in SC when 3.3 drop lives - Have a very sexy looking Valkyrie to test out and start getting a hang of doing combat landings with :wink: - I couldn’t resist the Halo drop ship haha.

EDIT: Have re-joined the Discord as well, no perms assigned though which I assume will have to wait re-on-boarding.

Welcome to ADI Silcerwolf

Welcome wolfie :stuck_out_tongue:

'Hope you like it here with us and see you in the verse :wink: If you have any questions we are here for you

Howdy, SilverWolf. Welcome to ADI! Glad to have you aboard, and congrats on the fatherhood thing. Changes perspectives, lifestyles, etc., but wouldn’t give it up for anything. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse.

Then, welcome back Silverwolf :slight_smile:

Welcome back to ADI Silverwolf and glad your with us :smiley: